A Murder, A Baby, and a Championship

/
1 Comments
Guys, 
I'm super excited,
I'm going to a costume/murder mystery dinner party tonight hosted by my dear friend Chera!
For this event, we were each given a character description of the person we are to portray and were given some suggested costume ideas to help us dress in character.
[don't worry, there will be pictures tomorrow]
We were then given other characters to call for the party to give them messages that all tie into the event [talk about awkward funny calling-- it's one thing to call a person you don't know, it's another thing when you are calling as a random character to someone you don't know].
Oh guys,
I know it's going to be so much fun,
I'm super stoked!

OH 
And since I didn't get a chance to update you all on the weekend happenings,
Here's the two highlights from over the weekend:

1) My best friend Jami's Baby Shower


2) My husband's volleyball team WON Regionals- ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
[first women's team to win a Regional Championship]
I am so very proud of the team and D!

[proudest wife ever]





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend and I'm so excited to see these mystery dinner pictures! :) Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.