/
1 Comments

Fact: I have a slight addiction to Jimmy Johns and I have no desire to seek help. It also does not help that they now deliver to my office. 
Mmmmm Jimmy Johns.

I don't know what makes this week so different, but I've been going at it with a whole different attitude. I actually want to get out of bed in the morning and don't seem to mind the long drive into the office. I'm just a lot happier these last few days than I think I've been these last few months. Maybe it's because I know change is just around the corner, in one way or another. Maybe it's because I'm starting to actually deal with things that I've been shrugging off for way too long. All I know is that this week has been good, really good. 
Some might say maybe it's the weather and I just might have to agree with them.
Or maybe it's the over-abundance of Jimmy Johns and Pumpkin Spice Lattes in my system.
Who knows. 

On another note,
Last night Jake and I took a yoga class together with some of my friends.
Oh man, if you want a good time, you should just join us for yoga.
I think we frustrated the teacher, but we had fun...and we laughed a lot...are you allowed to laugh in yoga? 
Looking for a good place to take classes in Columbus? Check out Thank Yoga
You will not be disappointed; Josie is great!

And lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! 
Hooray, send some love his way!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're happy. And I love me some pumpkin spice lattes. That needs to be on our list of to-dos soon. :) Also, tell Jake I said happy birthday...or "Hirpday!" ;D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.