Christmas Spirit

/
1 Comments
Shirt.Jeans- Thrifted // Tank - H&M // Shoes - Target // Scarf - Gifted

So obviously I am sporting all kinds of Christmas spirit today.
We actually were suppose to be creating a video at work today for one of our upcoming Christmas parties and thanks to the flu bug going around, we had to postpone for another day.
So now I'm just cheesing it up at the office being all Buddy the Elf like.
But seriously,
I am feeling the spirit these days.
I don't know if it was the Christmas party I hosted last weekend or the fact that we took our Christmas photo last night but I am so excited for the holiday season and all it brings!
I'm ready for some family time,
Some yummy food,
Some holiday parties,
&
Some cheesy Christmas movies.

This little grinch has now grown a heart.
I might even turn on some Christmas music today
...yeah, I don't think I'm quite there yet.




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I agree with getting into the holiday spirit! My hubby and I don't get to decorate our apartment for the holidays because we leave soon for winter break (we are in grad school)... so I can't wait to get to our parents homes and surround ourselves with Christmas spirit!

    In the mean time it's Pandora Christmas music!

    Cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.