Good Afternoon from the Home Base

/
1 Comments
So after yesterdays whole, I am in a ridiculously happy mood, nothing is going to get me down phase, I came home feeling so sick!
By the end of the night I had a fever and could not stop coughing.
Needless to say, I woke up feeling less then awesome and decided I really should take a sick day before I make everyone around me contaminated with this less then fun cold-flu thing that's been spreading around Ohio.
Seriously, everyone I know is sick right now and the news even said this morning that the flu epidemic is invading the whole state of Ohio currently.
Yikes,
I hope a zombies epidemic doesn't occur because of this!
[that may be the NyQuil talking right now  and it might not have helped that I watched Zombieland last night...yeah....]
Regardless, I am spending my morning coughing, wheezing  and medicating and have yet to venture out of my room today.
Here's to a gloriously sick Tuesday!


You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.