Still sporting lots of holiday cheer.

/
0 Comments
Since the last time I posted, I'm sure you all have thought I didn't survive the Mayan Apocalypse.
No worries friends, I am alive and well, just thoroughly enjoying the holiday season. 

D and I have been spending the last few days at his parents, celebrating Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with them.
We've ate lots of yummy food, visited the Creation Museum, baked cookies, played in the snow, opened presents and watched a ton of Christmas movies. 
It's been so much fun!
I'm super excited about the new tripod we got for our camera from the in-laws (plus some awesome new pictures for the home), the awesome bracelet/purse I got from my sister, the snazzy watch I received from D, and the New York trip I received from my parents!
And the best part of this holiday time is that my parents flew in last night and we're all snowed in at my in-laws today, doing puzzles and chowing down on Christmas leftovers and cookies. 
I was slightly sad because we didn't get to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins today like we had originally planned, but I love getting to spend a few extra days with my in-laws!
Plus, there's always something especially nice about the occasional snow day, where we are forced to just take time to do absolutely nothing. It's been glorious.
I hope you have all been enjoying the holidays & I wish you a (belated) Merry Christmas as well as a Happy New Year!

love.love.love.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.