A little down time

/
0 Comments
We are finally back home just in time to get ready for Christmas #2 with my dad's side of the family,
I am so excited to see everyone!
We have family traveling as far as Alaska & Haiti to be here and it will be so nice to finally have some time to reconnect. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
It's a winter dream outside and I love watching the pups run and play around in the frosty wonderland that has become our backyard.
[too bad we didn't have the snow for Christmas- #Ohiofail]
Tank cracks me up because I'm pretty sure he believes the snow is free food on the ground and Sky has turned into a miniture gazelle as she flies through the snow.
As for me, well, I enjoy the snow mostly from inside my warm, cozy home and it's even better when I have a yummy cup of tea to enjoy. 

Oh Christmas vacation, please don't ever leave!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.