Sunday Mornings Off.

/
0 Comments
Today is one of those Sundays that I woke up too late for church but just enough time to get started on some housework, spend some time running with the pups, and eating some good breakfast foods.
I also am attempting to get started on some of my massive homework assignments for the week as well as trying to plan out some good whole food type meals to keep on with the healthier lifestyle I'm trying to maintain.
I've been reading a lot about nutrition lately and watching this really good documentary on Netflix called Hungry for Change [I'm a documentary junkie]. 
It's making me really think about the things I'm putting into my body and what I'm allowing myself to eat. These days, with all the busyness and stress, it feels so much easier to buy or make something quick and easy instead of taking the time to make something good for me and healthy. 
The truth is, those types of foods don't make me feel good about myself and most of the time I feel much more hungrier than I really am.
So now I'm aiming at changing things up a little in my diet, trying to substitute some things out and eat more fruits and veggies.
I don't really know why I just went on that little tangent right now, probably because I've been choosing to research this kind of stuff instead of doing homework.
Gosh, I'm such a slacker.
But yeah, that's kind of the basis of today and I'm enjoying every bit of it.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.