Dreaming of a Snow Day

/
0 Comments
Right now I'm at home watching the news.
The newscaster came on to warn us about the weather, then proceeded to show us how to clean off our windshields:
1) Turn on the car to get it a little heated.
2) Wipe the snow off the car with a snowscraper/brush.
...Seriously?
Is this really what our news has come to these days?
I mean, come on now, it has snowed in Ohio plenty of times and I'm pretty sure that if we don't know how to clean a windshield off by now, well, maybe Ohio just isn't for us.

While I'm on the subject of the weather, I might as well admit that I'm secretly praying for a snow day.
I know I have a very slim chance of that occurring, though I might add we are expected to get anywhere from 3-6 inches of snow...which if I'm being honest, doesn't really mean anything...
But hey, a girl can dream, right?
I'm just dreaming of a day to stay home in my pajamas eating yummy breakfast foods and hanging out with the family in our warm home.
*sigh*
Let's just say if work gets cancelled tomorrow, I won't be too disappointed.
let it snow, let it snow.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.