Mondays are good when they involve Dirty Franks

/
0 Comments

Tonight D & I went to Hot Yoga, then stuffed our faces with Dirty Frank hot dogs and some tasty mac and cheese.
I had 2 hot dogs.
D had 4.
Us Hopewells keep it real healthy.
But honestly, after tonight's class, I'd say we deserve it.
Yoga kicked our butts tonight.
[You know it's bad when planking feels relaxing.]
Plus,
I came home and ran with the pups so I feel balanced.
Ha.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This weekend was a really relaxing type of weekend.
I had some original plans that fell through so I spent Saturday recovering from a cold & relaxing with the fam, vegging out on Chinese Foods and overloading on television watching.
Sunday was an all day cleaning fest & a six mile run, which made me feel super accomplished.
I have to say, it was my kinda weekend.
I sometimes just love taking a few days to recover from the weekly chaos and getting to spend some time recuperating me & my messy little home.
It's helped to make me feel ready to take on the week.

Here's to you Monday,
One down, four more to go!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.