Cupcakes & Climbing, Oh My!

/
0 Comments

On our second day of staycationing, we started the morning off with a fabulous little brunch. If there's one thing I love to make, its a good brunch menu mixed with a lazy type of morning. 
On this particular day, I decided to try my hand at a Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bake & another Frittata. 
(For those of you who asked, I'm still planning on sharing the Sweet Potato recipe sometime during this week-- it was so good!)
After a yummy brunch, D & I decided to do some garage sale action and started off at one of our own friend's garage sales.
We made out with some pretty sweet deals including a $30 saw that came along with 2 sanders, a $3 juicer, and a boomerang. 
We also obtained a new Chives plant from my friend's mom that frankly was the highlight of our quest. 


After our garage sale adventures, we decided to try a new little coffee shop around in the area that my sister has been bragging about for months now. 
And she was right, Red Velvet Cafe is absolutely amazing!
The cupcakes are beyond delicious & the coffee is to die for. 
The owner of this shop really knows his coffee & has spent years experiencing different types of coffee processes all over the world and whatever he hasn't personally experienced, he's obtained knowledge on these coffee through intensive research.
Turkish, Cuban, Italian... he offers a little bit of everything!
(My personnel favorite is the Cuban coffee)
The coffee at the shop & the owner are absolutely incredible & I know for a fact that we will now be regular customers to this amazing little place. 
After our fun eventful little morning, we decided to wrap up our day with a little rock climbing along with some of our friends.
I love getting back outdoors again after our cold little winter & weekends like these make me so excited for the summer and all the adventures it holds.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.