Another week survived...

/
0 Comments
Today has been hectic. period. I started my new project today, so far so good-- minus the dog's taking my tools and running off with them, then having to go out every five seconds [but not really going], as well as barking constantly because of the doorbell ringing in a commercial that apparently runs every ten minutes...
So.Much.Fun.

On a more serious note:
Today I realized just how much I need to work on things in all aspects of my life...
I still have so much to learn about supervising and management...
I am still a long way from patience...
As much as I fight it, there will always be things I have to learn...
That I am human.
Sometimes it's not fun failing, but I love that I have opportunity to learn and to grow.



Just Thought I'd Share.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.