Day 10 *Secret Place*

/
2 Comments
I have this place behind my house - 
It's a place where I go to get away from the world,
To roam amidst & just simply be.
It's my very own secret place.







Shirt - Old Navy
Shorts - F21
Belt - Thrifted
*Boots once again not 30 for 30 but well it's been a rainy mess the last couple of weeks*


So I could give you some awesome reason to why I didn't post yesterday.
Some terrific excuse that would justify all means.
...But I don't have one.
It was just one of those uneventful days with a lacking originality of any sort of outfit.
{Though I did stick with my 30 for 30}
Simply put, it was just a dull day and I hated to bore you with all the excitement.
So I took a little day off to be stale.
& I won't apologize for any of it :)


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. hi.. i just happened to be browsing around and found your blog and just loved it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeaUtiful pictures! I love spring. {even thought it's turning to summer on us real fast here}. But we'll just keep on pretending. Lovely puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.