ALL NEW *30 for 30*

/
0 Comments
SO, I know I just finished my very first 30 for 30-
BUT I'm actually going to start my 30 for 30 *SUMMER EDITION* tomorrow!
I was originally planning to take a couple of weeks off before I began my next segment, but when I saw Kendi Everyday {The blog that I got the idea for the challenge} was planning on starting a new edition of 30 for 30 tomorrow and I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon and keep myself from shopping another month. 
PLUS, this gives me the chance to try my thumb at a little more creativity.
So here are my selections for this next 30 days:






--Shoes not Pictured-- 
{5 pair, I realized I forgot to take photos of them & I was too lazy to fix it}

Tonight D. & I also got to FINALLY spend some time together that we've been seriously lacking & we ended up having quite an awkward night-
We tried to watch a movie...
It was errr strange & depressing.
We went to get ice cream...
The girl working the register got hiccups and D. told her he'd help her get rid of them if she'd let him show her- To which, she gave him an odd look- To which, I had to try to convince her D. wasn't a little creeper {Though I had no clue what D. was planning on doing}- To which, the girl out of confusion ended up getting rid of her hiccups.
We came home to watch a cartoon in hopes of getting out of our weirdness funk...
That ended up ending super strange as well.
Finally,
We just gave up.
What. A. Night. 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.