Day 30 *Wedding Season Saga*

/
3 Comments



It's my final day for my 30 for 30 friends
& I celebrated it going to yet another friend's beautiful wedding.



So now that I'm done with this challenge,
here are some thoughts on my experience:
PROS-
  • Less clothes to have to sort through figuring out what to wear
  • Opportunity to be creative with what I wore
  • Using a lot more accessories than usual
  • Getting use out of clothes I wouldn't normally wear on an everyday occasion
  • I didn't spend any money on clothes or accessories! {Every time I went into Target it was a challenge, but I did it!}

CONS-
  • Sometimes my outfits were just plain out boring because I didn't feel like being creative
  • I didn't have enough patterns and colors in my 30 for 30, so things sometimes felt bland
  • I had to do laundry more frequently
  • I didn't keep things organized near the end and because of it, I couldn't always find what I wanted to wear and couldn't just choose something else similar from my closet
Overall, I really loved doing this challenge and it really helped me to truly make use of my closet, plus I found some new combos that I really loved. 
Here are a few of my favorites:



I think next time I don't want to play it quite so safe- 
I want to do a little more & be a little more adventurous with my style.
Sometimes I get too nervous and second guess myself,
What do you think-
Any suggestions for styling?
I would love to hear them!







You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Love the romper and the red rain boots. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of you in the field, so pretty!

    Your outfits are really cute! I love the red rain boots outfit, too. This makes me think I should put more effort into accessorizing/coming up with outfits. I'm sure I don't have enough clothes to make thirty outfits...in part because I largely wear dresses...but this is a great idea. It obviously worked out well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.