Rainbows and Salsa

/
0 Comments
I took a little 6 mile run with the pups tonight-
I love it when we get a chance to be out when a lot of people aren't around- 
At the beginning of our run we had to run through a little rainstorm,
but after a while the weather cleared,
The sunset came out & it couldn't be anymore perfect out.
The leaves are starting to slowly fall outside-
Most people wouldn't notice, 
but I feel like it's Mother Nature's way of telling us fall is coming.
The little girl inside of me frowns at the thought of losing my summer,
But the tiny adult inside of me is totally embraces this beautiful autumn weather.
The best part of the run?
The rainbow that came out during the last mile-
It brought to mind my post from yesterday.
Sometimes God has pretty unique ways of sending us little reminders about his promises to us.

Plus,
I have a quick & easy Salsa recipe for you:
What You'll Need:
  • A can of diced tomatoes {I used the type that has green peppers & onions in it to make the process a lot quicker} + a fresh tomato or two
  • 1  Jalapeño pepper {seeded & finely diced}
  • 1 teaspoon of vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon of cumin
  • 1 tablespoon of cilantro
  • 1 clove of garlic {finely diced}
  • Dash of salt
Simply mix together & enjoy-
Eating this with lime tortilla chips produces best results


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.