...& Sometimes It's About The Journey.

/
0 Comments
This new job scares me a lot.
It's taken me to places I haven't ever had to be before-
I've never been in a place where I've had to do things alone-
I've always had people surrounding me and motivating me,
but now...now I don't.
Now it's about me & what i can do...

It petrifies me at times,
I don't like failure & I don't like letting people down.
Sometimes I start to doubt my capabilities...

But when it comes down to it,
I know this is where I am suppose to be.
And I know God promised me a long time ago,
That He would never give me more than I could handle alone-
That He would take care of me.

& through friends He reminded me tonight that He has great things in store for me,
He'll use me in incredible ways-
But sometimes, it's those small things I have to work on before I'm ready for those big things.
...sometimes it's a journey to reach the beauty that lies in the end.





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.