Delicata Squash

/
0 Comments
Sweater/Shirt/Tank Top - H&M
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Thrifted

My Green B.E.A.N. Delivery brought me delicata squash the past few weeks so I was trying to find a yummy way to prepare them.
Here's a quick and easy way to cook them:
Simply cut squash in half, scoop out seeds, slice, lay out on a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and salt and peper.
Baked in oven at 400 for about 20 minutes, or until tender 
{Squash should slide of fork when you pierce it}
It taste just like butternut squash but the skin is soft and edible after baking.
And that's it-
Simple and delicious.

I took it a step further and sauteed onions and minced garlic in some veggie broth, then added a little olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder. Then I finished it off by mixing everything into some premade alfredo sauce with diced tomatoes and ate over pasta.
Oh.So.Good. 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.