Weekend Recap

/
0 Comments

Sorry I went away for the weekend, but after the day I had Friday,
I think it was much needed.
...plus the parentals came to town and we were having a little too much time.

So here's a little run down of events:
Friday kind of stayed the whole miserable-nothing goes right-sort of day-
It just wasn't playing in my favor...
...any of it.
Such as, when I left my office I had to go buy a new pair of pants because my skirt was stained so bad I couldn't wear it to the event I was attending.
Which made me later than I wanted to be,
& I got stuck behind 4 cars all going UNDER the speed limit on little country roads-
You know, the type of roads that make it impossible to pass 4 cars.
UGH.

Luckily,
I was determined to make Saturday better-
So I squeezed in a nice longish sort of run & picked up the parents from the airport.
We made homemade tomato, pesto, and mozzerella paninis {YUM!} and that night my mom and I did a little shopping together to increase my tiny business-wear wardrobe.

Sunday, we grabbed breakfast together at a little hole in the wall place in German Village- German Village Coffee Shop- & had some yummy comfort food.
Then mom and dad trodded off to New York for weekend- lucky ducks-
& I took some time to head over to Circleville to spend time with my sister and some other family.
Later that night,
D & I took a little walk with the pups to finally get some time to just connect together & the night was absolutely gorgeous-
We finished off the evening with BBQ burgers & french fries.

And that my friend makes for a glorious weekend.

Hope your time was just as nice-
Here's to you Monday,
Let's make this week awesome!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.