The Life of a Vacationer

/
0 Comments
Here's a little recap of the last few days:





  • Had lunch with my best friend Peter at one of my favorite places to eat in Hobe Sound, Florida- Harry & the Natives, YUM! 
  • Watched D and my dad herd the four pups into the back of my dad's truck and haul them around the back yard.
  • Watched Sky tightrope walk the edge of the hot tub- That dog has zero fear and much skill.
  • Kick butt at Words With Friends- 109 point word, whoop whoop!
  • Had dinner with another bestie of mine, Sonya! Loved spending time with her and meeting the boyfriend!
  • Finished yet another puzzle (we are quite the puzzle fiends)
  • Ran to the beach and back with D & ran along the Inner Coastal with my mom-- I wish so much that these runs could be my course everyday!
  • Made yet another killer Baked Oatmeal (I used blackberries, strawberries, and peaches this time) and Black Bean Chili (PS, to answer a few questions, I tested out the chili in a crocpot today so I could leave to go running, it worked perfectly!)
  • At pasta from a bowl that was literally the size of my head.
  • Made coffee using paper towels for filters (mom was out and we had to improvise): it's really simple to do, simply grab two paper towels and place them as a filter; it really works!
  • Lounged, laughed, and simply enjoyed life and the beauty that surrounds it.
  • Made a list for the last few things to accomplish before 2012
Does vacation really have to end?!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.