10 things: Favorite Blogs

/
1 Comments
Hello and welcome to another edition of my top 10 favorite things!
This week, I decided to share with you some of my favorite blog around the blog-sphere:

This is one of my guilty obsession reads. I literally follow Sydney's blog. Ever.Single.Day. I think what I like best about her is that's she is so easy to relate to plus I love her unique style. I feel we could one day grab dinner and become instant best friends. Plus her son is beyond adorable. 

Usually I'm not a huge cutesy person, but I feel Elsie has just the right amount of cutesy to her blog. She has this way of being girly and feminine but not coming off as ditsy and naive. In fact, I feel that she is just the opposite; I see a woman who has succeeded so well within the business industry without having to change who she is to fit someone else's thoughts and ideas. Plus her DIY projects are fabulous!

This is one of my favorite blogs to visit for home inspirations. They share a ton of DIY projects to do around the house and different ways to make over your place. Plus their wedding post was so neat and they did it all for under $4000! How awesome is that?

Elizabeth is a pattern mixing fiend and I am so in love with each outfit she creates. She also has some great recipes and DIY projects, including this Baked Oatmeal recipe I found from her blog. Oh, and did I mention she took a little road trip in a Winnebago? Her photos were incredible and it has inspired me to take my own little road trip. 

I just think Tieka is so adorable and her photos are always so creative! Every time I read one of her post, I want to take a trip over to Michigan. Plus, she's in a band and that's kind of rad in my book.

This girl literally has some of the best style I have seen in all of blog land. The way she puts clothes together totally amazes me and I seriously wish I could take one day and just shop her wardrobe. How does she do it?!

What do you get when you mix awesome colored hair and super rad vintage? Yep, that would be Kaylah from the Dainty Squid. I love how her hair changes frequently from color to color and I just  can't get enough of how cute she is. She also does a Friday favorites that I always look forward to reading every week.

I don't know what is about this blog but I just love it. Not only is Jenn's little girl
so freaking adorable but Jenn is also so down to earth. It's fun keeping up with their everyday life.

Have you checked out Kendi's blog yet? No? Well you definitely should. Not only does she have killer fashion but she also is super witty and constantly has me laughing. She even has a side blog about her little quirks from marriage life- LOVE IT! She is also my inspiration to do the 30x30.

Not only is Katie super stylish and gorgeous but she also makes incredibly cute stuffed animals. Also, can you believe she is also a mother of two? I know, I was shocked too; I hope I look this good after having two kids!

*Whew*.
So many awesome blogs out there!
What are some of your favorite blogs? 


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Young House Love was my first real blog reading experience. I just love them! And because of that blog it got me reading a ton more and joining in the fun of the blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.