Tidbits from Today

/
6 Comments
Cover up - NY&Co // Dress - AE // Shoes.Watch.Belt - Target

This is an outfit I totally love but completely forgot I had. I've had this dress for years now but its one of those outfits that keep so perfectly in style. In fact, I even got complimented by a lady from her car as I was walking down the sidewalk. It was a little creepy but I'll take it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I've literally been going nonstop today. I feel like my mind is still racing but my body has shut down. Basically, all I want to do is eat and watch the Olympics; I choose to avoid any controversies or anything too complicated because frankly, my mind could not take it. I mean really, if I had to deal with some tragic life threatening decision right now, I flat out don't think I could.
I'm in that state where all I want to do is sleep and nothing else...except maybe eat something really bad for me...I could always muster up enough strength to do that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Oh & PS.
We got another roommate.
I'm totally excited.


That is all.



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Roommate?! What does this even mean!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm guessing not what you think? :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8/06/2012

    A new puppy? Or perhaps a bun in the oven? lol jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha neither. D won't let me have a puppy and I'm not ready for a baby!

      Delete
  3. SHOW US YOUR ROOMMATE!!!!!
    also- sorry about not wanting to do much and such, but seriously, sometimes you just need to veg out :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.