Weekends in Cincinnati

/
4 Comments
I had an awesome weekend starting with a dinner at my friend Suzanne's house [the food and friends were fabulous] and ending with a road trip over to see my friend Kara in Cincinnati.
It's been a while since I've had a chance to really get to sit and talk with Kara, and I just loved the opportunity to go visit her and her new life in Cincinnati.
So much fun and a delicious brunch at the Green Dog Cafe:

[yum]

On another note, did anyone else hate the time change that occurred over the weekend?
It has now made me an insomniac, ruined my sleep time, and I am so freaking tired today.
I haven't even had a chance to recover,
Meaning, Monday has been one long struggle.

Thank goodness my work week ending on Wednesday.
[Florida, here I come!]



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. You had a perfect weekend.

    I hate this time changed HATE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I'm still hating on this time change...still!

      Delete
  2. That food looks super yummy! Yay brunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brunch is the best meal of the day! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.