Weekends in Cincinnati

/
4 Comments
I had an awesome weekend starting with a dinner at my friend Suzanne's house [the food and friends were fabulous] and ending with a road trip over to see my friend Kara in Cincinnati.
It's been a while since I've had a chance to really get to sit and talk with Kara, and I just loved the opportunity to go visit her and her new life in Cincinnati.
So much fun and a delicious brunch at the Green Dog Cafe:

[yum]

On another note, did anyone else hate the time change that occurred over the weekend?
It has now made me an insomniac, ruined my sleep time, and I am so freaking tired today.
I haven't even had a chance to recover,
Meaning, Monday has been one long struggle.

Thank goodness my work week ending on Wednesday.
[Florida, here I come!]



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. You had a perfect weekend.

    I hate this time changed HATE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I'm still hating on this time change...still!

      Delete
  2. That food looks super yummy! Yay brunch!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.