A Sew Dysfunctional Survey

/
0 Comments

Hello Dear Readers!

I am looking for individuals who would be willing to take a short survey to help assist me on a Behavior Research assignment that is part of my Marketing & Communications program. The survey is made up of 11 questions and should take you about 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey is completely anonymous to protect your identity and feedback, so please feel free to leave constructive advice. The overall purpose of this survey is to help make Sew Dysfunctional a better functioning website so your opinions and suggestions are valuable.

The survey will be up until Monday, February 4, 2013, so please be sure to send your feedback by then.


Once again, thank you so much for your assistance; I look forward to reading your responses! [& a big thank you to all those who read my little ol' blog, I appreciate all your support!]

H.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.