Egg Bake

/
0 Comments
If you really know me, you know I have this secret obsession with brunch.
The funny thing is, I'm not a huge breakfast person per say [when I say this I mean I don't really eat breakfast in the morning], but every time I go out for brunch, I only get a breakfast option.
I think it's just something about eating breakfast not during  normal breakfast hours that gets me. [I'm a rebel.]
Oh gosh, I got issues.

ANYWAY,
I found a great egg bake recipe that's super easy and super delicious that I want to share! This recipe is sure-fire and roomate tested.

EGG BAKE:
What you'll need:
  • 8 slices of bread
  • 12 eggs
  • About 3-4 cups of cheese {I used shredded and fresh mozzarella}
  • 1-3 cups of spinach
  • 1/4 - 1/2 of a red onion
  • Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350
Cut up bread into cubes and evenly cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Cover the bread cubes with the cheese and the veggies.
** If you don't like spinach & onion feel free to use peppers, broccoli, or whatever else you have lying around in your fridge.
Mix eggs and pour the mixture over the bread, cheese, and veggies.
** The original recipe I used suggested letting the pan refrigerate and sit overnight, however, I am not patient and merely added some of my egg batter between the eggs & cheese to help it soak in a little quicker. It ended up being delicious and a little crispy.
Salt & Pepper.
Bake for 50 minutes or until it browns on the bottom and lightly on the top. 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.