I heart Weekends.

/
0 Comments
Ah, Sunday,
I have such a love/hate relationship with you.
I love you because you're one more day before the work week starts again, but I always hate when you're over because the work week starts again.
It doesn't help any that I'm predicting a busy Monday at work or that there are homework assignments looming over my head that I really should be starting on. 
It also doesn't help that I feel like I've wasted today because I've done absolutely nothing, but that's what happens when one doesn't sleep very well the night before and has been feeling miserable which was the trigger for not sleeping well in the first place. 
Oh well, sometimes I think those days come so that we're taking the time for our bodies and given them the necessary rest they ultimately need.
Plus,
This was a pretty good weekend so I can't really complain.

On Friday,
D & I did date night, which consisted of a walk around the neighborhood, stuffing our faces at Long Horn with appetizers, and going out to Jake's show.
It's nice getting to spend some time with D, especially since these last two weeks have been crazy and I have barely had a chance to really spend time with him.


 (If you haven't guessed, yesterday was HOT)



On Saturday,
I joined D & Jake as their head cheerleader to support their competition in the Relay for Life Volleyball tournament. 
It was a lot of fun being out in the sun cheering on the boys and the competition brought a ton of money in for the cause.
Jake played great and D made all kinds of amazing blocks which triggered a proud wife sort of status. 
And as stated early, today has been all about rest.
Ash bought all of us Chinese today and then we all crashed for a mandatory nap time.

So weekend,
Please don't end.
Give me just a few more hours, okay?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.