Ode to Self Pity

/
0 Comments
[I firmly believe there's nothing a little ice cream won't fix]

It is way past the time that I should be long gone in bed, but alas, thanks to a series of events here I am.
Currently I'm wallowing between frustration & exhaustion and all I want is to just close my eyes and go to sleep. 
I've had moments this week of self doubt, of inadequacy, and of failure.
I could take these moments and sit in misery and self pity, but I think instead I'm going to try to create some growth from this week and more so from this current season of life.
As much as I want to give up, I know its times like these I just need to keep trudging through and finding the strength I sometimes forget I have.
Regardless, it's been a rough week.
A good week at times, but its had quite a few curve balls.
Everyday I keep praying the weekend gets a little bit closer for my own personal sanity and thankfully, every day it does get a little closer. 
I'm looking forward to some time of with my lovely girlfriends and a date on the water with my main man this weekend.
And I'm also looking forward to being down with my last official class before my capstone.
Oh, that Master's degree is within my grasp!
So I guess if you think of me, say a little prayer for my sanity and I promise I will try to do the same for you.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.