Random Thoughts for a Monday.

/
0 Comments


A couple random things I'm thinking about tonight:

+I miss D's fabulous Duck Dynasty beard.
+I also miss warm weather sailing on perfect summer days.
+I wish I had pretty red hair. Like the perfect red kind.
+Milkshakes are wonderful.
+Sometimes I wish that Mondays were not part of the work week but part of the weekend.
+I really wish I could have a pumpkin spice latte every single day.
+I also wish that it could already be Friday.
+I'm also super excited for Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I'm excited for these upcoming weeks!
+Why is Candy Crush so addictive? UGH, I've become one of those people.
+How awesome would it be to have a Willy Wonka Murder Mystery party? I think this is a great idea. {I feel that one may be a tad demented, but it mixes two of my favorite things, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Mysteries... not murders...I don't actually like murders...and I'm going to stop now...}
+I wish I could eat cheese everyday, but my body would not like that, but its sooooo good.
+I'm also really tired so with that, I'm going to bed.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.