Welcome!
We're so glad you're here! We're Dave and Heidi and our littlest is Phoenix. We're living life in the Great Midwest and trying to figure out this new adventure into parenthood. Come live life with us!
Popular Posts
-
Hello Friends, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! D & I just got back late last night from Georgia and I'm still trying ...
-
Dear Curse of Womanhood , Why must you taunt me with your unrelenting pain? Oh, if only I were a boy...but then again, if I were a boy ...
-
Wow. Time just flies. From finding out we were pregnant, to finding out we were having twins, to preterm labor, to having babies a...
-
Dear D , A mustache really? Remember the last time you shaved a mustache and I absolutely hated it? Yeah, I still don't like it. It...
-
Outfit details: Vest.White Button Down - F21 // Pants - Thrifted // Shoes - Target // Watch - D's // Sunglasses - TJ Maxx Dear D...
-
I feel like every time I go to write anything lately it ends up being a bunch of blabbering of being ridiculously busy and extremely exh...
-
Today my friend Kara and I participated in The Color Run here in downtown Columbus. A 5K ran through cl...
-
Tshirt - Thrifted // Skirts - Target // Belt - F21 // Watch - D's // Shoes.Sunglasses - TJ Maxx You know what I love most? Wearin...
-
Dear Friday , What a crazy little day you have already been. I'm shocked to see that is it already noon and I still have so much to...
-
It's so stinking hard getting up on a Monday after a nice mini vacation. If it were up to me, I would have probably taken a permanent...

Hey there! I found your blog on cotton and curls and liked your style. I thought it might be fun to exchange buttons or put eachother on our blogrolls? I'm pretty new to this blog thing though....Feel free to check out mine! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDelete-Meg
mysideispinker.blogspot.com
hey I say if you don't feel like going, don't go. and jalapeno poppers sound waaaay better. :)
ReplyDeleteLindsay
The poppers were delish! :)
ReplyDelete