Oklahoma Adventures Continued.

/
0 Comments
I'm thinking it's a must during a little vacay time.
It also involved a little run around the area,
A mandatory Starbucks trip,
A visit to the Land Run Memorial as well as the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial,
A trip to a local cupcake shop that was a little sketch
& a little cook-out time
with of course some snacking on the side.
Plus, I may have played a little part in little Asher getting stuck in the lazy Susan,
But that's just talk.

Since I brought up the cupcake shop,
I feel it necessary to indulge you with a humorous little story.
See, D's sister loves cupcakes & we thought it would be an awesome idea to surprise her with some local fun type cupcakes from their town.
Well, I did some research and asked around & came up with 2 places to try to visit.
The first cupcake place we had to search and search for-
We had 2 different addresses along with 2 different numbers and it seemed in spite of all that,
We ceased to find this shop.
Well.
We finally found the shop- I guess it use to be an old liquor store that was turned cupcake shop {?} & you can only really know this if you approach the shop from the right side to see the 1 sign up that says that yes in fact it is a cupcake shop.
Nonetheless, we were thrilled to finally find the right place & proceeded to go inside to only find out that it is closed only on Mondays.
Really Oklahoma?
What's with all the places fun being closed on Mondays?
After this slight fiasco,
D & I weren't going to get our hopes crushed, so we then proceeded to the next store-
It was a way easier find, however,
When you walk into this shop, it's a card shop.
A card shop with a small refrigerator behind the register that has cupcakes {?}
Also,
I guess corporate America is slowly taking over my friends because if you want to visit this shop ever, well, you probably won't be able to because their being evicted come next week & their new location is still TBA {To be announced}.
So sorry you can't enjoy the cupcakes, but my little niece Addy sure did. 

Bliss. Pure Bliss I tell ya.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.