Sunday is always Funday

/
2 Comments
We started out the day with a trip to Starbucks & Church 
{Starbucks is always my treat for being on time...or close to on time}
Followed by a trip to Lowe's to look at new tile for our house that we priced out for when we can actually afford it
{The pups tore up our front room flooring- Never a dull moment in the Hopewell household}
Then ended up at the Auntie's House for some delicious lunch time & social time-
Then D. & I came home and cleaned all evening...
Yeah, cleaning doesn't initially sound fun-- but then again, you've never cleaned with me.
Cleaning time for me is playtime & dress up time-
I love it.
{Though it did take me about 4 hours longer than what it would take most people}
Here's a little look into my cleaning time:



...at least I got the room cleaned.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me! :) I pass by my favorite bakery on the way to church, sadly I am generally running late so boo for me... no coffee or pastries :( Learning to live on public transportation is bad if you run late :( I loved your hair in those photos. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I would probably do the same thing! It drives D. crazy :)

    & thank you, that's what the hair naturally decides to do!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.