Recipe Index

/
1 Comments


I have been a vegetarian now for the past few years. One thing that I realized when I changed my lifestyle is that I needed to completely revamp all of my former recipes. I share from time to time some of my favorite recipes that I find/concoct  as I continue my vegetarian quest; all of my recipes are quick & easy and I aim to keep them as simple as possible.

Here's a few things I've created:
{Click on the link to go to the recipe post}


·         Crackers
·         French Toast Casserole

·         Mango Avocado Salsa
·        Granola Bars
·         Stuffed Shells
·         Pizza Potatoes
·         Hummus
·         Scones
·         Black Bean Chili
·         Hamburger(less) Casserole
·         Delicata Squash
·         Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
·         Salsa
·         BBQ Muffins
·         Guacamole
·         Calzones
·         Banana Bread
·         Chicken(less) Chicken Salad
·         Eggs in a Basket & Hashbrowns
·         Baked Oatmeal
·         Eggplant Parmesan
·         Smoothies
·         Potato Chips
·         Puppy Treats *(not for humans)

ENJOY!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness all of these recipes sound delicious! I can't wait to try some!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.